About Arizona Correctional Industries
To create opportunities for inmates to develop marketable job skills, civility and good work habits through successful enterprises that produce quality products and service for our customers.
To operate successful business enterprises that help inmates acquire occupation job skills and experience.
Core Values Who We Are:
- We are a unique self-funded business within the Arizona Department of Corrections.
- We are Honest, Hardworking, and Dependable.
- We have the Highest Ethical Standards and we always seek to do the right thing.
- We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements.
What We Do:
- We employ inmates so they can learn and be productive.
- We provide a safe and secure environment for all of our workers.
- We strive to constantly improve.
- We are accountable for our actions, our team, and our company.
- We make a difference EVERY DAY.
How We Do It:
- We provide a positive learning experience for all of our workers.
- We balance our home and business life.
- We strive for perfect quality – if we find out it’s not perfect, we fix it.
- Everyone is passionately involved in making the customer happy.